12 Great Reads of 2016
Another year ends, another year begins! We hope you had a productive and enjoyable 2016.
As you jump back in to your work in this new year, don’t forget to take advantage of CUPA-HR’s many resources and services to help you do your job better, faster and smarter. CUPA-HR’s The Higher Education Workplace magazine and Higher Ed Workplace blog are full of articles and stories highlighting new and innovative ways to do HR (from institutions and organizations who have been there, done that).
In case you missed them (we know it was a busy year!), here are some highlights from the magazine and the blog from the past year:
- The Supervisor’s Toolbox: Resources to Help Managers Manage
- A New Approach to Dual-Career Services
- Rock-Star Talent: How to Spot It, How to Nurture It, How to Keep It
- Neutral Conflict Resolution: Helping Employees Address and Resolve Interpersonal Conflict (also available as a free, on-demand webinar)
- Best Practices in Training and Compliance Around Title IX, VAWA and the Clery Act (learn about best-practice investigative responses in our April 4 webinar)
- Five Ways to Evolve Your Diversity Training
- Three Ways HR Can Impact the Student Employee Experience
- How to Bring the Fun at Work
- Social Media, Cyberstalking and the Hiring Process (register for the free webinar on February 9)
- How to Be the Manager Everyone Wants to Work For
- Making PROGRESS at St. John’s University – Establishing a Culture of Internal Career Mobility
- The Bullying Effect: Costs and Consequences to an Organization
Do you have success stories to share? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us!