Higher Education HR News
Here are news highlights from this week’s KC Connection:
- Webinar: Making the Most of Your CUPA-HR Data Resources – October 9 (free, but registration is required)
- Can You Legally Fire a Domestic Abuser?
- CUPA-HR Signs on to ACE Letter Commenting on Campus Accountability and Safety Act
- ERISA Turns 40
Hot Compliance Topics
- OFCCP Proposes Pay Transparency
- IRS Obamacare Reporting Regs: Prepare to be Confused
- Wesleyan University to Make Fraternities Co-Ed
HR News and Trends
Higher Ed News
- Title IX Consulting
- Adjunct Unionization Backfires?
- “It’s On Us”: White House Campaign Against Campus Sexual Violence
- Why Federal College Ratings Won’t Rein in Tuition