Government Shutdown Continues to Impact Higher Ed and HRPosted By Gayle Kiser on October 3, 2013 at 12:48pm | In the News
With no end in sight, the impact of the government shutdown on higher ed institutions and HR continues to grow. Here are a few links you may find helpful. We’ll continue to add to the list as more information becomes available.
- Govt shutdown means OFCCP is closed for Business – What Does this Mean for Employers? (added 10/8/13)
- How to Handle e-Verify During the Shutdown
- What the Shutdown Means for Colleges, Students and Scholars
- DOL, EEOC and NLRB Contingency Plans
- Contingency Plans for Government Shutdown by Agency
- Impact of a Government Shutdown
Have you found a useful resource related to the shutdown? Please share it in the comments section.
Tags: federal government